Euro/J-spec Taillight Wiring - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Euro/J-spec Taillight Wiring

Featured Replies

I'm trying to see if anyone knows how to convert the wiring for the US-spec taillights to mimic the ones from Europe or Japan. I picked up a second set of taillight harnesses to test this theory on. I saw a thread about it when I first got the car (late last year) but it seems to have dissappeared. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

  • Author

Thank you. I'll let you know how it turns out

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.