chrome side dash ventilators........ - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

chrome side dash ventilators........

Featured Replies

I have the driver's side ventilator that came off of its socket and I cannot fit it back. Is there a trick to put it back in place and being movable?

  • Author

I discovered that there is an inner hard plastic ring covered with some kind of felt. The plastic ring was cracked from age and desert dry condition. I used Loctite 404 industrial glue to fix it the crack. The ball is back in the socket and works properly.

Thanks for the archive reference who solve the problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.