F54 Turbo block - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

F54 Turbo block

Featured Replies

Please help someone selling a turbo block with flat piston rebuilt for $350..but the number 5 cylinder have a sleeve on it..what do u think having sleeve on a one cylinder for longevity, wearness and vulneverity..

Everyone may not share this opinion but, personally, I wouldn't touch it.

An F54 block with flat pistons is a non turbo and there are literally hundreds and hundreds out there for less than that. I can't imagine why anyone would have spent the money to sleeve it. I'd pass and buy one of mine instead. LOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Not wanting to flame but "Moscow Idaho" is alot more discriptive than US. I would think he lives in NW US.

Good luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.