Please ID my Weber intake manifold - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Please ID my Weber intake manifold

Featured Replies

I have snatched some very good pictures of the intake manifold that I have had on my car since '76-'77. I bought it new from Bap Geon and my receipt does not have the name on it! I have no intention of replacing it or my DCOE40's.

Please post if you have any history or knowledge on this intake manifold!

I have also created a thread over on hybridz. I have a link to the thread which includes the pictures here:

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/topic/90299-please-id-this-weber-intake-manifold/

  • Author

Looks like I got an answer - Mangoletsi.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.