IGNORED

Charcol Canister

gas4765

Can someone tell me what connects to the dist vac on the canister

and what connects on the purge line. I have the purge line connected to the intake manifoled. The only one I can tell is the fuel.:

Edited by gas4765

I thought I had answered this the other day...so asking same question over again...eh...thought I was loosing my mind there for a second...LOL

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?p=322135#post322135

webdawg1

You mean this one?:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?p=322215#post322215

IIRC, I've reposted your url's before, webdawg1, you must not have the "Automatically parse links in text" feature turned on in your user cp. Notice how it shows up when I quote you but not in your original post?

Edited by sblake01

Thanks for the info. No your not losing your my I am new at getting around the site. I am a real ideiot (can't even spell that). Thanks everone for the help. I'll try to limit my post.

Edited by gas4765

sblake01,

Think I know what's going on with the link thing. I was using "Opera" when I answered that post...seems like when you do a copy/paste when using Opera it does not do the url the right way and make it a clickable link...just happen to notice that...if done under IE it does it correctly...

webdawg1

gas4765,

Naw...you're ok with your post. Just thought I was loosing my mind or something...LOL (A.K.A - Brainfart) because I remember uploading a couple of reference pictures along with the reply to your question...

webdawg1