IGNORED

new guy with a big ass project

hey guys, not new to the whole forum thing, but im obviously new here. i just recently started restoring a 1972 240z and ive been keeping a running project log with updates and pictures, so i figured i would sign up on a z forum so you guys could watch this thing come together!!

where should i sub-forum should i go into to start a project thread? doesnt really seem like you guys have anything really dedicated to that.

heres a pic of what she looked like before i stripped her:

datsunalbum002.jpg

datsunalbum003.jpg

Nice :) . Forgive me bro as I'm using a cell phone with tiny pictures but is that Black or Burgundy and are those tail lights different? Also there is a blog page option you can start to show your project build. Check the user control panel and such, several members have started one but lots of dedicated threads are on here too, usually they naturally start in the introduce yourself and open discussion forums so you should be fine. Oh yeah, and welcome :)

Edited by WingZr0