Old Pogram Add - History - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Old Pogram Add

Featured Replies

I found this add in the back of an old Laguna Seca race program. I may have some other old program stuff like this to post if anyone is interested.

Coop

post-18318-14150810323377_thumb.jpg

that is a pretty damn good tagline "maybe you dont think winnign races is important for a family car, but it sure beats whatever is second."

  • Author

Here are some more.

post-18318-14150810365388_thumb.jpg

post-18318-14150810365754_thumb.jpg

post-18318-14150810366012_thumb.jpg

post-18318-14150810366327_thumb.jpg

  • Author

That's all I have.

post-18318-14150810366592_thumb.jpg

post-18318-14150810366858_thumb.jpg

post-18318-1415081036714_thumb.jpg

post-18318-14150810367435_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.