New from Oregon - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New from Oregon

Featured Replies

Hello everyone I am from a little town in Eastern Oregon and enjoy reading this forum its very informative. I own a 74 260z that Iam in the process of restoring. Here is a pic of my 260

[ATTACH]34932[/ATTACH]

  • Author

Thanks for the welcome

Canby is a long drive from where I live but it sounds like fun.

Welcome! I have family scattered from one side of the state to the other - Oregon City, Bend, Juntura, and Ontario. I am sure you will gets lots of help from the folks here, as well as the archives. A Z is made for long drives :-)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Canby is a long drive from where I live but it sounds like fun.
There's no better place in Oregon to come to see old Zs, and to get inspired. If you make it, look me up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.