Quick Konig question - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Quick Konig question

Featured Replies

I can get a set of Konig rewinds for a good price but they have a 20 positive offset. They are 4x100 lug pattern. 15".

Will these fit my 72 240? I'm concerned about the off set.

Thanks

I can get a set of Konig rewinds for a good price but they have a 20 positive offset. They are 4x100 lug pattern. 15".

Will these fit my 72 240? I'm concerned about the off set.

Thanks

No! Z's require 0 Offset.

Also, the 4x100 lug pattern is wrong. Sounds like those are for a FWD. You need 4x114.3 and 0 offset.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.