IGNORED

1978 Sticker Locations...

ZCurves

I have a repro sticker kit and I need assistance with some pics including measurements for correct placement.

I would be much obliged, if a fellow '78 owner could post some pics of the OEM stickers along with a tape measure so I could put mine in the correct spots.

I need shots of the inside of the Hood, the Radiator, Paint Code, Glovebox door and any where else there is an OEM sticker.

Thanks to all in advance!!!:laugh:

Andrew,

Give me until this weekend and I should be able to get you some pics of everything but the radiator.

My radiator was serviced when the engine was rebuilt, so nada there. I'm not even sure if the 280Z had any radiator stickers like the 240Z - can anyone verify that please?

Did you find a paint code sticker with the code already stenciled in? Last time I checked with MSA, I think they only had a couple of the paint codes available. Otherwise you had to fill it in yourself.

They said more were in the works but I haven't checked back since.

Andrew,

Give me until this weekend and I should be able to get you some pics of everything but the radiator.

My radiator was serviced when the engine was rebuilt, so nada there. I'm not even sure if the 280Z had any radiator stickers like the 240Z - can anyone verify that please?

Did you find a paint code sticker with the code already stenciled in? Last time I checked with MSA, I think they only had a couple of the paint codes available. Otherwise you had to fill it in yourself.

They said more were in the works but I haven't checked back since.

THANK YOU everyone for your efforts. I purchased my stickers from Banzai Motorworks (http://www.zzxdatsun.com/). They stamped my paintcode for me - all of their items are FIRST CLASS - very impressive!!

Someday I hope to show you mine over a beer, since I missed the coffee meet earlier.

That sticker I don't have a full image of but it says something about caution, full radiator with ?, don't unscrew the? I could get a better picture of it in the next couple weeks when I go to work in the car.