Door Seal - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Door Seal

Featured Replies

Hi All,

Anyone throw some light on this problem? I recently refitted the doors and seals to my 1970 240Z after a respray and thought that was that, after driving a few miles I noticed that there is a gap between the window frame and the door seal at the front of the door? the door fit is correct on the outside and I removed the door hinge from the door not the post.

Can anyone tell me what the width of the seal should be, maybe the gap was alwas there and I never noticed as the car was stripped shortly after purchase for the respray, maybe the wrong seals have been fitted?:ermm:

Regards

Ian

Portlaoise

Ireland:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.