IGNORED

Anyone have a picture of paint code #168?

Guest Flauski

Guest Flauski

Guys, my C110 has been repainted, it was originally #169 Metallic Ravender (thats right with an R, as in Nissan part book )

I now believe it is light metallic blue #168 but I cannot find a picture of one in this colour ANYWHERE!!!

Only the C110 is supposed to come in this colour and RATDAT does not even have a little pic of the colour.

The paint codes used in NZ are completely different.

Any help is appreciated :)

A picture of my car is attached. (this is the colour I want to repaint.)

c110nf8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think my blue car is metalic lavender. I will look at the code on the weekend. Your car looks a little different to the ones I have seen in Oz. They are normally a real blue colour or the same as mine. I have not seen your colour before, its a lot light and looks like a cross between both of the Oz colours.

Guest Flauski

Mine is metallic lavender from factory (boot pic is my car)

And also pictured is a metallic lavender 4 cylinder version. The small pic I have seen of your blue one does not look like this colour, mind you its a small picture.

boot1z.jpg

ffaaf96a573c6047677de4f.jpg

168gl.jpg

Edited by Flauski