seat restoration - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

seat restoration

Featured Replies

  • Author

Here they are, had to switch to IE to make it work.

Thanks Mike G.

Ted.

post-17501-14150809894705_thumb.jpg

post-17501-14150809895071_thumb.jpg

post-17501-14150809895331_thumb.jpg

post-17501-14150809895578_thumb.jpg

Fantastic! I like the shot of the underside showing the carpet. This summer, once they get hot you'll see them conform even better.

FWIW - Perhaps you should post where you picked up your Covers and Foams along with some more pics. I am planning to do the same! I guarantee that someone else will be looking for this information in the near future!!

Great Job!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.