Best Method for Cosmetic Restoration (Engine Components) - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Best Method for Cosmetic Restoration (Engine Components)

Featured Replies

I'm reassembling the exterior engine components on my 75 and trying to cosmetically restore everything thru painting, powdercoating, polishing, ceramic coating etc. I'm looking for opinions on cleaning up the throttle body and air flow meter considering the electricals and moving parts, not to mention the fairly complicated shapes. I'm not sure if they could be broken down enough to powdercoat or not. Any experiences/suggestions?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.