Z car specialty... - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z car specialty...

Featured Replies

This isn't actually a question for my 240, but actually my 84, but since Z31.com for some reason won't accept me i was wondering if anyone knows of any shops out here near Fontana CA (San Bernardino County). I've heard of Z Car Specialty out in upland and i was just wondering if they were still open and if they worked on later model z's. Anyways it looks like i need a full engine rebuild for my 84 :ermm: and im just looking for a good reliable place to take it to and i don't know of anywhere to take it too out here.

I've heard of Z Car Specialty out in upland and i was just wondering if they were still open...
No, they're not. Mario and Elvan closed the shop a couple of years ago.
  • 1 year later...

Stephen. I just spoke to Elvan this morning. He is still working on our Z Cars, although not out of the old shop. He is working out of his house in Pomona until he can open another shop. He recently rebuilt a Z for one of the members on the board, Syd and it came out great. Elvan asked me to pass the word out that if anyone needs assisitance he is still available. His cell phone number is (909) 908-0804. As you and I know, his knowledge of all things Z is amazing and he is an excellent technician and mechanic.

Randy, that's a year+ old post. I'm aware that Elvan works out of his home. I was just answering the question about whether or not the shop was still open. I guess I could have elaborated. I thought I had mentioned him working from home in other threads.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I did catch the date on the post. You may have posted that someplace else. I think I did too. Just thought that I would post to it so others that needed help could call him. He could use some work...Thanks Stephen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.