IGNORED

71 240z. I need the left control arm!

rubrbulits

For instance, Black Dragon lists the lower control arm as the "right" one. It doesn't say it's right and left. I kind of wondered if they were the same part, but then why would they list it as right side? Other distributors list it this way also. Cut me some slack, it's my first Z. Thanks though.

This car was hit on the front left before I ever owned it. Of course I didn't notice this until I pulled the fenders and the motor and the whole front suspension to start the resto. The left control arm is slightly bent. The mechanic that will do the alignment looked at it said it will cause issues with camber or something like that. I'm replacing all of the bushings, ball joints, tie rod ends, and the springs and shocks. Whats another 50-70 bucks.

If you don't have any luck, I can fix you up. I have a couple from later model Z's ('77 - '78). I would have to check the fiche first, but I think they were the same. You might inspect the rest of your suspension to see if you need anything else! PM me if you need to.