IGNORED

unisyn trouble on SU's

myfairlady

Sorry guys I spent hours looking for this problem on the search and forums but cant find it.. Im trying to get my carbs set with the unisyn but there is one problem.. The front carb doesnt read unless I have mypalm on it and the rear reads fine.. So does anyone knwo whats going on here? I thought it was the tool but its not. I put my palm and it sucks in but the rear sucks in like it wants to eat my hand..

Any input whats going?

Thanks for the help guys

I was getting the same problem on my original carbs. I even used just palm suction to try to balance them. It turned out that the throttle shaft on the back carb was worn and sucking air. Try spraying carb clean at the throttle shafts where they enter each carb while the engine is running. If they are leaking, the car will stall. Z THERAPY to the rescue!!! Two new carbs and no more problems with balancing.....

post-1637-14150809307929_thumb.jpg