Broken half Shaft - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Broken half Shaft

Featured Replies

Hey guys, the Z had a rough day.

One of my U joints on a half shaft busted and I am having the hardest time replacing it. Basically, the U joint where the driver side half shaft meets the wheel assembly wore out and the shaft separated from the U joint. Unfortunately, when the shaft separated, it banged itself loose, damaging the yoke that holds the U joint. I believe that I need to replace the whole shaft, since it's damaged, but I can't source one anywhere! Any ideas?

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.