IGNORED

Intro

jojo

Hi I am Joe!

I previously has a 1982 silver 280zx coupe and had an offer from my parents to give the car to my brother and get a new car in its place. My brother who lived in another state promptly traded the 280 in for what I recall as a peice of junk rusted out for pickup. For years I wished I had known that would happened, I would have given him the money for the truck. Here it is about 15 or 16 years later and I am visiting my brother and I see a car in a yard that looks like mine. I go way up this guys drive way (about a 400 fooot drive way) only to find it was not mine, this one had T tops. I talk with the guy a few minutes and the next weekend I came back and bought a 1983 silver 280. I am really excited! I have the dash out now repaining the cracks in it and trying to find out an issue that I am having with my cruise and air conditioner. It goes in the shop for body work in two weeks so between now and then I need to get the air fixed dash finished which is almost done and new carpet in it.