This COULD be my obit. - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

This COULD be my obit.

Featured Replies

When the husband finally died, his wife put the usual death notice in the paper, but added that he had died of gonorrhea. No sooner were the papers delivered when a friend of the family phoned and complained bitterly.

"You know very well that he died of diarrhea, not gonorrhea".

The widow replied, "I nursed him night and day so of course I know he died of diarrhea, but I thought it would be better for posterity to remember him as a great lover rather than the big $^!# he always was".

Rick.

:devious::devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.