High Plains Raceway in car vid - Video Center - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

High Plains Raceway in car vid

Featured Replies

The Z Car Club of Colorado hosted their second track day of the year at our new track.

It was my turn to follow the other white 240z.

And I used my home made mount for a camera I found. $5 for both of the harbor frieght suction cups and screws.

PICT0438.jpg

nice! The lighting gives it a Top Gear show sort of feel.

You can almost hear the other driver cursing every time you close in on him in the corners :)

Edited by ta240

  • Author

We both had a great time, I only wish I would have thought about it sooner taking turns leading in the other sessions.

The tires really were the difference. I finally decided to get some better tires and now I won't look back.

Loy was supposed to have 150hp 2.4, not sure if that was at the crank or at the wheels. I have a refreshed 2.8 with 101 hp at the wheels. He had street tires. By the next track day I will have a zx 2.8 with much better compression. We will see. You can see the lap times. 2:34 approx/lap.

we should have an "add a soundtrack" contest for it :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.