IGNORED

New from Charlotte NC

David Mullis

H

Hello My name is David Mullis I just joined the Z club. I gave my Grandson my77Z and we have restored the car mechanically over $7300.00 and the interior is decent. The body is pretty sad but nothing alittle metal work and paint will not fix. It is a 2 seater 4 speed with factory A/C. As time goes on I will be asking a lot of questions.

David:beer:

David-

Welcome to the site. There is a ton of knowledge here. Have your grandson come in, sit back, do a little search'n and he will have more reference tools than you can imagine at his fingertips. There are a lot of fine folks with a ton of knowledge. I'm just up the road from you in Boone.......... Enjoy!!

David , welcome to the group. as Enigma said there is a ton of information on tap here. Take a little time and use the search, with a topic or two and you will see. Please ask any questions you may have. Our group is all over the US mostly but there are members all over the world. I am assuming you are around my age since you have a grandson that is looking to drive. How we can access everywhere and contact fellow addicted Z drivers is amazing. Just give us a chance . Welcome aboard.

Gary