IGNORED

project 240k website is up again

khughes

Hi Guys,

i have finally had some spare time (mostly early hours of the morning) to spend getting my website up and running again. This time i am going for a Blog type affair with RSS feeds for those who want to keep an eye on how my project is slowly progressing!

I have been battling with a few CMS systems over the past few years, but i think i have finally found one that is quite easy and quick to use.. it does mean that i need to rewrite all my stories, and create my galleries again though

I am slowly trying to back fill the storyline, and it may take some time, but i will get there eventually!

anyway, if you have a spare 5 minutes.. check it out www.project240k.com

i am also starting to blog about the 240Z i have too.. i am focusing on the 240K for now.. but there are things bubbling away (i can't help myself!)

I am still trying to work out a good flow for the website, but if you have comments or ideas on improving it i would love to hear them!

Edited by khughes