IGNORED

Alabama

Hello all,

New member from the heart of Dixie. Not a new Z owner, but just getting back into it. Had a 74 260, 78 280,and a 79 ZX. Those are all gone now. I have just acquired a '78 Z , all stock, that is in good shape (very little rust) and will be my money pit for a while. I plan to rebuild the L28 6 cylinder, and the trans completely. I am on several other forums ,as you cannot have enough info and contacts when it comes to this stuff. Look forward to lurking around here and putting in my $.02 occasionally . :classic:

Sorry so long for the reply. I'm in Talladega county, actually Munford. I got this car from a guy in Georgia who was about to try to turn it into a ricer wannabe. Traded my bike for it no less. I lost in the dollar department, but I've really enjoyed working on it so far and driving it . I've got a couple of nephews in Tuscaloosa at school.

Sorry so long for the reply. I'm in Talladega county, actually Munford. I got this car from a guy in Georgia who was about to try to turn it into a ricer wannabe. Traded my bike for it no less. I lost in the dollar department, but I've really enjoyed working on it so far and driving it . I've got a couple of nephews in Tuscaloosa at school.

Everyone seems to know someone that's at school in Tuscaloosa. LOL

We might have to get a Z car meet together one of these days around Birmingham. :cool:

Sounds good to me. Lots of kids at that school. One nephew graduated, one was in school, but passed away before he could finish, and two more currently enrolled. Roll Tide.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll be all over the place, but so far I see a ton of info here.