Rebuild a York SWP123 air conditioning compressor - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rebuild a York SWP123 air conditioning compressor

Featured Replies

Does anyone have a resource to rebuild a York SWP123 air conditioning compressor from a 240Z? (Since I am refreshing my 240Z, I do not want upgrade the compressor to a newer, more efficient unit.)

Thanks,

Keith

Gaskets: http://www.polarbearinc.com/PBPC/homepage/Search/GA/Seals_GA_Fiber1.html#Anchor-61374

A Google search will likely uncover sources for rebuilt units for $25 ~ $50 USD as well. I found several for $20 several years ago when toying with the idea of replacing the one in my car. I opted to remove the complete unit as it was in the way of almost anything that I wanted to do (and it didn't come from the factory with ac anyway in my case).

I recently had one rebuilt by a company in Fort Worth called Yellow Rose Distributing, cost me $150. Real nice guy, knew his stuff and only took a day to get it done.

http://www.yellowrosedist.com/

Now to find my slow leak, and do something about the weak fan .......

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Moved to other thread

Edited by zed2

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.