IGNORED

New Member UK Yorkshire

Hello All.

Just thought I would introduce myself. I live in the UK {yorkshire} I am the owner of 2 x 240Z both under going restoration {all of which I do myself} The cars are 1973 and 1972.

The spares scene over here is sad to say the least. I am rather hoping that if I see any spares I need that you would be good enough to consider shipping them to the UK for me.

I can arrange payment by PAYPAL or bank transfer.

I would like to add that if you need an emergency {hand brake} cable then I am having some made for the early Z's these should fit the 70 to 74 240 / 260Z.

The cables are made as close to original spec as can be. They will use the original fixing clips which will be supplied with the cables. I hope for them to be 1/2 the price than an original.. IF you can find one.. {there is one on ebay for $250.00 US} If they are of interest please PM me they should be available in a few weeks. I can ship anywhere.:beer:

Greeting's from half a world away.

My first car bought in 1966 was from the UK, a Frogeye which I kept for fourteen years. I have a 1971 240Z which is being turned into a vintage race car. Good luck with your projects. Stay in touch with updates on your progress.

Phred

Yorkshire aye, I was just in Stoke on Trent, and Liverpool a few weeks ago and to my surprise I never thought id see one, but I saw a great looking dark green 240Z driving through Alsager I was like WHOA! haha

Edited by Skyblue280z