IGNORED

Indy says Hello

Indy

Hi,

I'm Shiva (Indian ,so easier to call me Indy). I owned a 280ZX, sold it.

Got a 260Z 2+2 now. Its stock with the L26, straight through sports exhaust, extractors. No major mods,as of now.

1977 260Z

28811978.jpg

I live in Perth, Western Australia. I love my toys.Here are a few that I possess.

NISSAN PATROL, 6.5L Chev Diesel

gqpatrol.jpg

2009 Harley Low Rider

img05791x.jpg

1963 Willys

conqueror3.jpg

Take it easy, be safe and keep the rubber side down.

Well, of course, I thought "Indy" was from "Indianapolis" and so forth .....but at least we share a love for the fabulous 2+2....!!!

HaHa..I was surprised when I registered that none had taken up the username INDY!!

Its a far dream..but I hope to travel to the US one day.

Welcome welcome welcome :) yo Z looks cool, do any baja racing in the Patrol?

Not much offroad racing in the Patrol, its a diesel with low-down torque...so, I play in the hills and mud.

I had a Patrol with the L28, put an EFI on it and was a weapon, before it attracted the cops!!

Welcome!

It's too bad we never got Patrol's over here. They seem like they're great trail rigs. I have an 87 Toyota pickup (hilux?) that I'm in the process of doing the solid axle conversion. Just need gears and axles now. My dad has a 47 Willy's CJ-2A, it's a great old Jeep.

I test drove the 08 Low Rider... I love that 96 inch motor with the 6-speed. I am definitely picking one up when the funds allow.... whenever that may be LOL

Andy, yeah the Patrols are a great rig. If you are in CA, I've got a friend in Carson.He has a great Toyota 4runner and topgun with 4wd buildups. I hope to come there sometime and wheel in the Rubicon.

The Rubicon is awesome and is definitely a place I want to go when mine is done. If he's set up Fordyce is another great trail. People also come from states away to try their hands at the Hammers (Johnson Valley OHV)

I just hope the trail associations can help keep these great trails open

Looks like you've got some great projects and fun rides :beer:

This is the rig. Jason built it and I bought it off him. Its in Carson....will come there to wheel it and then ship it to Aus and kickass in competitions here.

46963853.jpg

dsc02688w.jpg

Edited by Indy