Wangan:Best anime since AKIRA - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wangan:Best anime since AKIRA

Featured Replies

I must say this 26 part anime is fantastic. Might be old news to some but i dont know how the people of intial d can make something so good and intial d sucks so bad as far as art.

I have a full translated version of the series and even with my broken Japanese it is translated pretty good. the music the art the cgi its all fantastic.

I will now seek out the original manga.

I know there is a live movie in affect but it wont hold a candle to the anime i am sure. The orginal live action also well um....kinda sucked.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.