IGNORED

New guy from florida new Z owner

Hey guys just bought 2 Z cars. I used to be a 240sx guy who only owned S14's but now converted to Z lover... here's the cars im going to be working on not many pictures of the 280z but yeah... Extremely low mileage cars but man they sat for so long that rust became a serious problem on the 280z. car fax on the 260z shows 3 owners one being me now. and the 280z had 4 owners 2 owners in the past year... who picked up planning on restoring but didn't realize what they were getting into... so i took it off their hands

Cars are

1974 260z Very low miles 66,134

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

1978 280z and 45,644

only have pictures of both cars in the garadge

PICT0069.jpg

PICT0068.jpg

PICT0083.jpg

Already started taking apart the 260z soon the 280z

going to be selling a few parts off the cars 260z's engine and g-nose 280z's Original seats since their pretty mint. 260z has dual weber's that i might part off seperatly look in the for sale section if your interested in any of it or just email me at

Dreamweaves2k@HOTMAIL.COM

Well...welcome to the madness. You've clearly joined us both feet first...

First good move. You posted photos.

That being said, I'd be reasonably suspicious of the claimed mileage on these. Other The body on 260 looks reasonably good (although paint is faded). The 280z...hmmm....

Carfax on the 260? I was under the impression carfax only worked on 17 digit VIN's (all VIN's have been 17 digits since 1981)...was it the mythical carfox perhaps...

Have fun mining the forums for how-to stuff. Some truly amazing information here.

Now for the most obvious question....what...exactly...is...a...disco potatoe...

Edited by bigoak