L.A./SF Valley body/paint shops? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

L.A./SF Valley body/paint shops?

Featured Replies

Looking for a reasonably priced shop to repaint my '70 240Z. Originally green, now red and oxidized, I want to take back to green. And the bumpers need to be re-chromed. I live in Topanga, so somewhere on the Westside or near Woodland Hills would be perfect. Thanks.

Hi Sandy, Your welcome to the guy I used. He did a very good job (paint and chrome), but cost vs time is the way to work with him. (the more time you give him, the better the quality, and the lower the cost). I'm sure he will remember my Z, if you go in to talk to him, tell him that you were referred by "Mike" with the red Z that he worked on for months (like I said, time vs quality vs cost). It is Deluxe Auto Body 21417 Ingomar St Canoga Park, CA. Phone: 818-703-9363. I attached a pict of what it looked like the day I picked it up... We replaced the door rubber which is why it is sticking out a little bit (it's perfect now that it has settled in). If you want more information, feel free to PM me.

post-18081-14150807829568_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.