rocker arm switch - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

rocker arm switch

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

I recently bought some resurfaced rockers to replace my old ones as i am putting in a different cam, still stock however my old one had a worn lobe so i figured new cam i better get some refreshed rockers. My question is about the new rockers, they look a little different and I am concerned about the rocker arm geometry being different. The person I bought them from on ebay stated they were out of a 240z. I have attached some pictures. Can you tell me what you think?

Thanks Frankie

post-19070-14150807788495_thumb.jpg

post-19070-14150807788713_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.