IGNORED

Pedal box

BillyR

hello fellas...

a couple of weeks ago i saw a 4door K (one those ugly ones!! LOL *puts flame coat on..haha, is it still a c110? or are they c210? not sure as i don't really have much interest in that shape) at a scrap yard... anyhow i pulled the pedal box out of it. Now my question is.. will this help me with a manual conversion for my 73 240k coupe??

Also rather odd... was that it had a factory turbo gauge in the dash??? Did these come out turbo???

anyhow i'm a new owner of a K, have dreamt about owning one since 1988 as a teen but only now have manage to pick one up recently..and i'm keeping her forever and ever... amen! LOL

What other boxes can match up to the current engine if any?

much thanks from NOOBIE me:beer:

Hey mate, i would say that the pedal box has come out of a c210, which was built as the next in line after the c110, check this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline

Its not 100% but quite good all the same.

dont know if the box will suit, some one will.

the C210 was available Turbo, but not in Australia.....

the C110 was not available turbo.

if you could salvage any of the interior parts im shore there are a few guys who would be Very happy, to buy them off you, at least try and get some photos up

hey bud!

ah ok this one must have been an import then? Coz it had the PSI gauge in the dash like a fuel gauge! Ahh hence why the engine and box have gone quick smart!

yeah sure if anyones interested let me know.. i've already taken the rear bar and centre garnish and taillights.. front bumper was mint, i didnt grab that yet also the seat where pretty good aswell was gonna take them but wasn't the coupe style so i didn't..

i better go check it out again before they crush it..

Edited by LENNY

i'm pretty sure it is the c210 but the early one which still had the same headlights and bumpers like the 240k coupe and taillights but the tail light surround are smaller and the garnish is wider than the k coupe..