IGNORED

Hello! New here!

Hello everyone! I'm Chimmy, recently picked up a pretty bad condition 240z. I'm only 22, and have only owned my own car since 17. Been mainly a Honda guy for those couple of years. Had a Civic that I boosted:

CIMG4655.jpg

After a while I got rid of the Civic, picked up a pretty rough Prelude VTEC and fixed it up:

IMG_2898.jpg

Prelude became a straight line track car, so I picked up a z32 300zx as a DD:

IMG_2805.jpg

I lost interest in the Prelude as I felt I had done everything to it that I wanted to, so I sold it. I gave the 300zx to my brother since I couldn't handle payments on it anymore (became a daddy!).

I needed something to work on, so I picked up a fairly cheap (and rusty) 240z that "runs". Has a busted fuel line underneath that needs fixing but it ran with a small tank hooked up to the mechanical pump:

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

The floorboards were almost non existant, but new pans are the first things I ordered and are waiting to go in. There's rust all along the bottom of the fenders/doors/quarter panels that needs repair. Tabco makes replacement peices for those specific sections I believe.

Battery tray is rust free!

Plans are to keep it fairly original (no super wide wheels, no fender flares, no noisy exhaust). I wouldn't mind lowering it a tad bit and having a 5speed tranny instead of a 4. Also, this thing must have been painted over a billion times. The places where paint is chipping off is coming off in large, hard, plastic like chunks and are a quarter inch thick!

and my DD while I work on the 240:

IMG_2913.jpg

720 :cool: