upgraded door lock pulls - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

upgraded door lock pulls

Featured Replies

In surfing suppliers web sites trying to line up parts for my new 280Z, I ran across some place that was selling replacement door lock pulls. These were nice chrome parts with no bulge at the top, to keep people from opening them with a coat hanger.

However, I can't seem to find them now.

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of these?

Thanks!

Chris O

You can find them at MSA, but the ones that I have seen are too long (stick up way too far) and don't look right.

Why not just make some.

Just aluminum rod, a drill press & a thread tap. With polishing, would probably take no more than 1 hour.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

The car had *one* when I bought it that looked the same as the MSA part, so I thought I would just get some and then I would have a matching pair.

However when I got the MSA ones, they are like you mention; they stick out way too far. I'm going to cut them down and drill and tap the internal threads. Might as well have just made my own like Julio suggested. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.