CANCER found and destroyed. - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

CANCER found and destroyed.

Featured Replies

On Saturday I thought I'd lubricate the wiper mechanism so I removed the wipers, removed the screws on the cowl/shroud or what ever you call it.

I turned it over and nearly wet myself with shock when I saw this horrible reddish/brown stuff. :eek: Off to my shed I go.

With a folded sheet spread out on my workbench (hope Barb doesn't notice an extra sheet in the wash) to protect the paintwork, wire brush, sandpaper and the three stage Killrust application fixed the problem and I was able to refit the shroud/cowl on Sunday afternoon.

Just thought I'd mention this to remind you blokes not to be complacent about the cancer beast. This coming weekend I'm going to give the old girl a thorough check over. (The car that is, not Barb).

Rick.

:devious::devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.