IGNORED

Bolt ID

I made a blunder in that I didn't record which bolt goes where on the rear diff hangers. I now have all the bolts back from replating I'm looking to install the rear diff mount back in soon. But I really do need to be sure that the right bolt goes back in the right hole. It's a "I may as well as I've gotten this far" type of thing.

So can someone crawl under a car and let me know what number is stamped on the bolts that secure the hanger to the body. Also is there a flat and spring washer.

Also ID the bolts that secure the inner A frame axles. Front and rear end please. It's been a while.

Cheers

James

ps, hope whoever's image I used is OK with me using it.

post-1608-14150807355226_thumb.jpg

post-1608-14150807355708_thumb.jpg

Edited by 240znz

I did the same thing before taking note that there were numbers on them. After plating I decided I didn't want to rely on 35 year old bolts anyway and replaced with with new flanged head bolts and washers. However, I'm still curious what goes where. If you figured it out, please share.