New 260z, 280z door panels? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New 260z, 280z door panels?

Featured Replies

Anyone know if 260z - 280z door panels are still available? Anyone have the latest part numbers for them. Called my local dealer and they confirmed 240z panels are available.

  • Author

I found a good part number for these new OEM panels from Nissan Canada. Price quoted from local dealer in $269 each. Still not sure if they can get them but I will order a set just to check. Also their cost is $150 ish and they are listing as $269, ouch!

Hey, check recent threads for the part numbers for the 240z door panels. I was sure there was only the 240z panels and NOT the 260/280z panels. I bought the 240z ones and they are really nice.

  • Author

Yes I looked at the 240z panels but have a 260z so plan on buying 260z panels. The dealer is going to order them and we'll see if they come in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.