Cleaning and checking the Tach - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Cleaning and checking the Tach

Featured Replies

Well I had a problem that my tach is acting up strange and also it looked dirty from the inside. I decided to take it out and pull it apart clean it and see if I find any problems with it. So I came up with this. Hope it helps. Check the attachments.

Tomorrow I will be trying it again see how it comes out. Hope this works:beer:.

tachpart1.doc

Tachpart2.doc

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.