Need center cap - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need center cap

Featured Replies

Anyone have one of these laying around their garage? Just need one, screw-on type, thanks, Nick

post-3299-14150807074344_thumb.jpg

If someone has more or knows a source I'd be interested too. I have 4 on the original wheels of my 5/71 Z and they are showing their age. Thanks!

I bought a set off of EBAY from Massey's. Take careful measurements of your cap and compare to the ones offered. The supplied screws didn't hold tight enough, so I'm still trying to find better ones.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.