IGNORED

240K Coupe on ebay

Mr Camouflage

Hello guys. Like my favorite slot machine, Antiques Appraiser, says, I'ma "Ask an expert". OK, I have a NOS speedo and like to confirm for sure what it is before selling it this week. Found it three years ago and part number is 24850-R5000 and reads on the box "C110 240K GT". Was told a parts catalog has it as a assy speedometer (150mph/240km) option GT / Hardtop 6/73 and up. Pics of it and more info is in the thread called ANOTHER YANK KENMERI. If anyone can further confirm this is what it is thanks :) .

Edited by WingZr0

• 2 weeks later...

Guest Flauski

Certainly looks like a C110 240K speedo, only sold in export Datsun 240K not the JDM skyline. Although I thought they only come in KPH not MPH? Factory aftermarket part perhaps?

It can be easily made to fit a 510 aka Datsun 1600 so you should fetch a nice price

Edited by Flauski

Certainly looks like a C110 240K speedo, only sold in export Datsun 240K not the JDM skyline. Although I thought they only come in KPH not MPH? Factory aftermarket part perhaps? It can be easily made to fit a 510 aka Datsun 1600 so you should fetch a nice price
Hi Flauski, thanks for that info :) . Yeah, it's a genuin Datsun / Nissan part by Kanto Sekie. I bought from the UK or should I say England which explains why it reads in MPH. Reason I bought was I was planning to put it in a B210 at the time and from what I remember what I paid for it was a little ridiculous. It's my understanding this was made in anticipation for the 5 speed cars since it goes up to 150mph and is a very early part number. Just had it on ebay for the first time and it didn't sell at $99 with a Buy It Now of $300, so it may be rarer than I thought if no one else really knew about it existed. Oh well, I'll try again or maybe it just be smarter to hold out for more now :) we'll see. . . Thanks again ~Z~ Edited by WingZr0

• 7 months later...