IGNORED

Another happy Z guy!

Hello all! My name is Chris and I've got Z Fever! Been wanting an S30 for a long while and finally picked up two in one deal. Best one is a 77 4 speed car that was parked by the PO in 1991. Supposedly running car when parked just didnt drive it anymore. The other is a 78 5 speed car, total rust bucket. Still has lots of good parts but to much work to fix for me. I've been a Nissan tech at a dealer in Salisbury NC for nearly twenty years and am in the process of getting her running. After stripping the interior and lots of poking, scraping and grinding later I'm pretty happy with what I've found so far. Couple of small areas of rust in floor boards that can be fixed without full pan replacement. Tomorrow is going to be a big day (one of many I hope!) because it should run for the first time since I got her. Need to replace the FI connectors under the hood. Wish me luck!

post-18960-14150806805675_thumb.jpg

post-18960-14150806806355_thumb.jpg

post-18960-14150806806623_thumb.jpg