Time ??????? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Time ???????

Featured Replies

How much time do we have to complete a posting before needing to sign on again??

Rick.

That's a very odd question. Did you run out of time while creating a post? As far as I know there is no time out since your login session is controlled by a cookie, which shoudn't be wiped out until you a) manually log out, B) close the browser instance, or c)some other program wipes out your cookie. I have seen Outlook Web Access wipe out other site's session cookies, as well as anti-spyware apps. It is also possible that cookie has a lifetime if you do not check the save login/password when you log in, but you should not have to log back in for any other reason that I can think of. Perhaps the admins can add to this or explain this behavior. One question I have as an engineer would be whether you can repro this at will. If not, it may have been a glitch with the site or your system.

Edited by =Enigma=

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.