Z car NooB - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z car NooB

Featured Replies

Never had a Z before.....I bought my first last week...A 78 280z. I am hooked. I have been a VW guy for about 10 years or more. I have a wife and a great little year old girl. I am a long time gearhead. This is my first, so its a big learning curve coming from V dubs. I am excited to see how this project advances and hope to find a wealth of knowledge and info here.

Welcome to the Z world. Learning curve won't be too bad. The Z's are remarkably uncomplicated (why we love them). Mind you, old VW's aren't that complicated either.

Tons of info on the board. Use the search function and you will find almost all of the answers you need. If not ask and you will be amazed at the speed and quality of response.

There are even a few FI experts on the board...

Welcome!

Welcome Papa Deuce

You've made a good choice getting a Z :D You for sure came to the right Online Z Club.

Have fun with your newly purchased 280Z

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.