Spacers - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Spacers

Featured Replies

Does someone have a source for spacers for the 240Z axles?

Thanks

Rolf

Do you mean the spacers that fit between the rear wheel bearings in the rear hub or do you mean wheel spaces that fit between the hub flange and the wheel?

Does someone have a source for spacers for the 240Z axles?

Thanks

Rolf

Hello Rolf-

I use to live in Bornheim, Frankfurt, on Allerheilegan Strasse! I left there in 1993 after living in Germany for 5 years. I use to work for Lufthansa.

  • Author

Hi John Coffey, I'm looking for the discs between the hub flanges and the wheels. Thank you for the question.

Palmettoz, I hope you liked to live here for that long time.

Rolf

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.