240K Coupe - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240K Coupe

Featured Replies

i want to buy 240k coupes too!

me too, but I'm in Tassie, so even less to find.

yeah, sux eh. I,ve had 4 coupes over the years, I should have had the foresight to keep them, now that they are so hard to get on to. I am chasing one, which the owner has promised I can have (minus running gear) but he won't sell yet, even though I have been leaning on him pretty heavily to sell! haha

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.