Gutted and a little rust. - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gutted and a little rust.

Featured Replies

Well what can I say, I have another Z

1971.. no interior, not even the dash!LOL

HLS30-25015

matching number block #32135

E-31 head

E-46 intake and 4 screw SU's

It runs strong but has alot of body stuff to be done. I think it will make a good track day car in the end and an even better mechanical doner for my 74.

At least I did my part to save one from the crusher.

post-15363-14150806283231_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.