240z Speaker Bracket - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240z Speaker Bracket

Featured Replies

The bracket that mounts the back speaker in place on my 1970 240z is missing along with the speaker. Where the heck do I get one of these? I can't install a new speaker without the bracket. The 240z's came with only one speaker in the back on the driver's side, correct?

I have an extra that I can let you have cheap if you want to pay shipping. Call me

Les 760-940-6365

I also am looking for a pair of these. Please pm as well if you have them available.

Guys

There was a person who made up a set of correct opposite side speaker brackets that take slightly bigger speakers and thereis a link on my web page at the bottom of the 240Z Page on how to contact the guy. I can supply 1-2 of the original brackets to someone wanting originals.

www.classicdatsun.com

Thanks

Les

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

i actually found another stock speaker bracket and mounted it to the other side and put in a couple of alpines. sounds grreat!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.