Need a part # - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need a part #

Featured Replies

I tried to order a new valve cover-to-air cleaner box hose from Courtesy, but I ended up with the hose that goes from the block (under the dizzy) to the PCV valve on the balance tube.

Does anyone have the part # for the valve cover-to-air cleaner hose that I need?

Also, the 1970 (or 1971) air cleaner box that I bought has 2 large connection in the back, apart from the fuel bowl overflow and the vacuum taps. I know that 1 of the connections if for the hose that I need, what is the other large one for? It faces downward, and I can't figure out what goes there.

Thanks as usual for the help.

If Puxatawney Phil was right, only 2-1/2 months and I'll be able to drive the Z again.:mad:

For L24 and L26

11826-E4600 through 6/72

11826-N3300 from 7/72 through the end of 260Zs

Listed as: HOSE - ROCKER COVER TO AIR CLEANER

I forgot, the fitting that points down is for a hose from the air pump. When I pulled all the smog stuff off my Z, I found a rubber cap and capped off that fitting so no unfiltered air would get to the carbs.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.