floor pan - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

floor pan

Featured Replies

I am having trouble finding a partial floor pan for my 10/72 240z. The only rust in the car is in the footwell area on the passenger's side. I only need a piece to repair this localized area of rust. I'll make my own before I pay 300$ US for the whole thing. I just hope someone knows where I can find a partial. Scraping off the pan was a real good time.

Thanks in advance;

Ted.

  • Author

Much appreiciated - Ted.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.