IGNORED

Aussie Desert Cooler Radiator

I have just ordered a radiator from Aussie Desert Coolers, the reason I mention this is that Norm (the owner) had just made a radiator for another 240k 2 weeks ago.

It surprised me a little as usually when I order stuff I get the "I haven't seen/heard of one of those cars for a while" it was good to know that the aussie 240k scene is still going strong.

• 2 weeks later...

i had PWR make me up a custom job for the 240K too.. so if anyone needs one they have schematics and can easily knock one up (it is designed for an RB though, so both inlets and outlets are on the drivers side)..

i was going to get aussie desert coolers to make one up, but last i spoke to them they hadn't seen a 240K and i couldn't be stuffed trying to organise to send one down to them to make one out of..

PWR were very easy to deal with, and it fits really well!

I actually canceled the order with ADC as I found out about these guys http://www.alloyradiators.com.au/ they're supposedly very good for the price.

The ADC I had ordered was a copper type custom made to bolt up to the original mounting points and cool a V8. It was $550 including freight $750-$850 for alloy. ADC doesn't seem to charge more than std pricing for a custom size and will give free freight if you ask very nicely. Once I find out the price of the Just Alloy Radiator I'll let you know how they compare.